We Influence is a leading digital marketing agency based near Cheshire Oaks, just outside of Chester. We are a fast-growing digital agency looking for an SEO Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative culture.
As SEO Manager, you will be responsible for managing SEO campaigns for a range of B2B and B2C clients in sectors including but limited to fashion & beauty, leisure, home & interiors, and personal injury.
As a senior SEO position, the role demands an advanced knowledge of all aspects of technical SEO, including but not limited to keyword research, site speed, site architecture, link building, and website migrations. A thorough knowledge of industry tools such as Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl is also required.
You will ideally have agency experience, preferably with a track record of delivering results for ecommerce websites. You will also work closely with other departments to deliver results across performance channels like SEO, PPC, CRO and Affiliates.
- Leading the implementation of SEO strategies to improve performance in organic search.
- Undertaking technical SEO, site speed and UX audits.
- Working closely with developers to ensure website changes are made accurately and on time.
- Working closely with the content team to ensure optimisation of any content produced.
- Improving the SEO processes and knowledge throughout the team and company as a whole.
- Maintaining client relationships through clear communication of work and reporting of results.
Experience & skills
- 2 years+ experience within a technical SEO role.
- Experience using industry standard tools, such as Screaming Frog, Pagespeed Insights, Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Experience using a variety of CMS platforms, including Magento and Shopify.
- Proficient with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- A desire to help the team develop and improve processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of PR/content marketing & its role in digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of Paid Search
- Competent copywriting skills
- Particular experience delivering results for ecommerce websites
Package on application; will reflect the level of experience required for the role
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Company pension scheme (post probation)
- Free parking on site
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- 2x company events per year
- Friday finish at 4pm
- As much tea & coffee as you like
Head of Earned Media