We Influence is a leading digital marketing agency based near Cheshire Oaks, just outside of Chester. We are a fast-growing digital agency looking for a Technical SEO Executive who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative culture.
As Technical SEO Exec, you will be responsible for managing SEO campaigns for a range of B2B and B2C clients. The role demands a sound knowledge of all aspects of technical SEO, including but not limited to keyword research, site speed, site architecture, link building, and website migrations. A knowledge of industry tools such as Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl is also required.
You will ideally have agency experience, preferably with a track record of delivering results for ecommerce websites. You will also work closely with other departments to deliver results across performance channels like SEO, PPC, CRO and Affiliates.
- Supporting the implementation of SEO strategies to improve performance in organic search.
- Undertaking technical SEO, site speed and UX audits.
- Working closely with developers to ensure website changes are made accurately and on time.
- Working closely with the content team to ensure optimisation of any content produced.
- Maintaining client relationships through clear communication of work and reporting of results.
Experience & skills
- 2 year+ experience within a technical SEO role.
- Experience using industry standard tools, such as Screaming Frog, Pagespeed Insights, Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Experience using a variety of CMS platforms, including Magento and Shopify.
- Proficient with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- A desire to help the team develop and improve processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of PR/content marketing & its role in digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of Paid Search
- Competent copywriting skills
- Particular experience delivering results for ecommerce websites
Package on application; will reflect the level of experience required for the role
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Company pension scheme (post probation)
- Free parking on site
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- 2x company events per year
- Friday finish at 4pm
- As much tea & coffee as you like
Head of Earned Media