We Influence is an established Digital Marketing Agency based in Cheshire. Specialising in eCommerce, we provide services to a wide portfolio of brands, working across multiple digital marketing channels including, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Influencers, CRO and Email.
In this newly created role, we’re looking for a Client Services / Account Management professional with experience working within a digital marketing agency, and a proven track record of retaining and growing client revenues. You will lead, develop, and own key relationships across the We Influence portfolio, and possess excellent communication skills and commercial acumen, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple workstreams.
Acting as the client champion, you will work with Delivery teams to ensure that client briefs, objectives, and promotional activities are transformed into successfully delivered strategies. You will be responsible for overseeing client work streams; highlighting any risks to timely delivery and performance.
You will be digitally native with a good understanding of all digital marketing channels, and the ability to develop client reporting, analyse data and highlight opportunities and risks.
As a key member of the leadership team, you will be given the opportunity to be involved in the strategic direction of the business.
- Own client communications; coordinating meetings and scheduled/ad hoc calls
- Prioritise and manage client expectations
- Develop client strategies in line with objectives and budgets
- Develop and own client reporting
- Analyse client performance; provide context and commentary
- Active role in qualifying new business opportunities and developing pitches
- Minimum of two years of experience working as an Account Manager at a digital marketing agency
- Track record of managing, retaining, and growing client revenues
- Good knowledge of all digital marketing channels, particularly PPC, SEO, and Social
- Ability to analyse data and turn into actionable insights
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Excel/Sheets, Powerpoint/Slides, and Supermetrics
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Work from home days