We Influence is a leading digital marketing agency based near Cheshire Oaks, just outside of Chester. We are a fast-growing digital agency looking for a Head of Earned Media who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative culture.
As Head of Earned Media, you will be responsible for managing the SEO and Content teams. You will have a strong knowledge of SEO and Content Marketing, and be adept at running digital marketing campaigns for a range of B2B and B2C clients in sectors including but not limited to fashion & beauty, home & interiors, and personal injury.
As well as a hands-on role in which you will manage SEO and content campaigns for clients, the most important part of the role is ensuring the teams have everything they need to do their jobs as efficiently as possible – management and development of the team are key. You will help them plan their workload and support in overcoming any issues relating to their clients. You will also be expected to seek opportunities for the team to further their knowledge and improve their skills, as well as completing monthly 1-2-1 interviews to assess how they’re getting on with their day to day work.
You will play a key role in pitching for new clients, detailing the strategy the team will take over the course of the campaign. Good presentation skills are beneficial, both for pitching and reporting duties.
Agency experience is beneficial, preferably with a track record of delivering results for ecommerce websites. You will also work closely with other departments to deliver results across performance channels like PPC and Affiliates.
- Managing the SEO and Content Marketing teams, supporting them in their day-to-day duties, helping plan their workloads and improving their digital marketing skills.
- Leading the implementation of SEO strategies to improve performance in organic search.
- Working closely with developers to ensure website changes are made accurately and on time.
- Improving the SEO processes and knowledge throughout the team and company as a whole.
- Maintaining client relationships through clear communication of work and reporting of results.
- 3 years+ experience within technical SEO & content.
- Experience using industry standard tools, such as Screaming Frog, Pagespeed Insights, Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Experience using a variety of CMS platforms, including Magento and Shopify.
- Proficient with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- A desire to help the team develop and improve processes.
- Experience in digital PR
- Basic knowledge of Paid Search
- Competent copywriting skills
- Particular experience delivering results for ecommerce websites
- Experience of managing a team
Package on application; will reflect the level of experience required for the role
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Company pension scheme (post probation)
- Free parking on site
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- 2x company events per year
- Friday finish at 4pm
- As much tea & coffee as you like
Director of Client Services and Strategy